Friday, July 6, 2007

Ampersand Socks and Top Down Baby Sweater

First pair of socks!! Since then I have knitted one Jaywalker using STR Silkie Walking on the Wild Tide and basic stockinette socks using Online Summer Socke. I will post the Online sock in the next couple of days. They are finished just no picture yet!! Now for the Ampersand sock, this was such an easy pattern to use for the first sock. I know I'll use it again but next time with size 2 circs for a tighter fit.
Pattern: Ampersand Socks

Source: Through the Loops free pattern

Yarn: Socks that Rock Lagoon Mediumweight

Made for: Myself!

Needle Size: 2 Size 3 Addi Turbo Circs in 24" length

Date Started: Sometime in the Spring

Date Completed: Sometime in the Spring

Now for the sweater. As I said in a previous post, my mom and I took part in the the LYS tour in our area. This was the first pattern I knitted and one of my favorites. QUICK knit. CUTE baby sweater!
Pattern: Top Down Baby Sweater

Source: So Much Yarn One Skein Project from the LYS

Yarn: Dream in Color Classy in Giant Peach

Made for: Someone's lucky baby. Not sure who.

Needle Size: Size 9 circs and DPN, Size 6 circ and DPN

Date Started: May 20, 2007

Date Completed: May 25, 2007

No comments: