Saturday, July 21, 2007

On the Needles and Some Booty!

Here's what came in the mail the other day for the Yarn Pirate Booty Club.....Kneeshighs are the plan. I finished my first Retro Redux Shrug from Lace Style the other day. I'm waiting for someone to be around to take a photo of the finished product. In the meantime, last night I casted on another one in black! It's a quick knit. Easy lace and the end product is cute!!
I planned on knitting the Summertime Tunic for Interweave Knits Summer 2007. But it's so boring! It's just dragging on and on. I have a feeling this will never get finished. Using Cotton Ease.
And here's a Monkey. My first Monkey. Using Cherry Tree Hill in Foxy Lady. I used Size 2 circs on the cuff and will use Size 1 for the foot.
Finally, my first Rockin' Sock Club June 2007. I used the called for pattern on the cuff in size 1 circs. The foot is plain old stockinette! Now I'm casting on the 2nd one. I hope to actually finish before the next round of club yarn comes my way. This was the first sock pattern I used from them. Yea for me!

1 comment:

Woman who knits said...

The sock looks great!! I can't wait to wear mine!!

You seem to have lots of yarny goodness that is new!!