Friday, August 31, 2007

Socks that Rock Firebird

I didn't like the colors of this yarn and I didn't like the pattern. When the shipment arrived, I had already made up my mind that I was going to to use the yarn for the pattern that came in the mail. One Solstice Stitch Sock got done but it didn't flow for me. Instead, I made a mismatched sock by using the Monkey Sock Pattern from Cookie A! I knew I wouldn't wear these out and about because they were just too dang bright! Kind of fun, right?
Here is the Solstice Stitch Sock. I like the way it looked, it just seemed to drag on forever!
Monkey.....
Different heels......
Pattern: Monkey and Solstice Slip Sock
Source: Knitty.com Cookie A and Blue Moon Fiber Arts
Yarn: Socks That Rock Firebird
Made for: Me!Needle
Size: Cuff Size 2, Foot Size 1
Date Started: July 2007
Date Completed: August 2007

No comments: